Agate | Human’s vital field is the most powerful of all vital organic or inorganic fields. After humans, depending on the intensity of the vital field, there are animals, plants, and minerals. Maintaining the balance of this field ensures good health of the body and mind.
Crystals and precious stones are largely part of the process of planetary transformation that takes place during this period by passing to the Age of the Aquarius.
Every man is born on a certain day in a year belonging to a period of a zodiac. At the time of birth, the position of the stars in the sky assigns to that person certain characteristics and a certain frequency of body oscillation. Depending on this sign, you can choose the semiprecious stone with which the body resonates, helping to maintain its balance.
The word crystal comes from the Greek term “krystallos”, meaning “frozen light.
If they are well chosen and cleaned before being worn, crystal jewelry imparts a beneficial frequency to the body, which enhances the physical, mental and spiritual capacities of the bearer.
Here is a brief review of Agate, but also its effects and use:
- Definition: Variety of finely stratified chalcedony, made up of various colourful successive beds
- Description: Common quartz variety. It contains wonderful models, in different colours, placed in stripes, due to microscopic crystals formed in coloured deposits as silicon-rich solutions, filtered through the pores of the rocks.
- Variety: Musk Agate / Agate Musk, Agate Tree, Agate, Petrified Wood, Agate-Carneal, Agate – Tiger Leather, Dendritic Agate, Black Agate, Nebula Agate,
- Note: It can be confused with onyx or Jasper.
- Chemical composition: Silicon Dioxide (quartz)
- Hardness: 6.5 – 7 (out of 10)
- Gloss: glass
- Colours: all, but the most common are blue and green agate.
BRITANNIC ENCYCLOPEDIA DEFINITION:
AGAT – Common silica, semiprecious, a variety of chalcedony, with different layers of colour and transparency.
The varieties are characterized by the particularities of the shape and colour of the layers, visible through sections cut perpendicular to the layers. Agat is found everywhere in the world, most often in cavities of eruptive rocks and geodes. Brazil and Uruguay are the major agate makers. Agate is essentially quartz. Many of the commercial agates are artificially coloured to make the natural stone, the grey colour, the more colourful.
The Agate was made of cameo jewels. In ancient times, agate was given magical qualities. It was said to protect people from danger or to cure insomnia.
- Zodiac: Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Musk, Libra, Scorpio (Agate of Botswana), Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius,
- The month of Birth: May, June, September
- Talisman: The Gemini
- Birthday: Wednesday
- Birth Year: The Dragon
- Dominant Planet: Mercury
- Numerical Influence: for those born under the influence of numbers 3, 4, 8
- Anniversary: Offered at 12 and 14 years (birth or marriage)
- Professions: business people, teachers, teachers, speakers, public relations, commerce, offices, secretarial, communication, telephony, post, courier
- It is a stone of longevity, healing, protection, marriage fidelity It makes the wearer feel special, to draw attention to it.
- Balances: yin-yang energies, aura
- Transform negative energies into positive constructive energies.
- It stimulates the inner talents of each one, the courage, the ability to make decisions, the self-confidence, the physical and mental resistance, the goodwill, the clarity of the thinking, the concentration, the logic.
- Decreases: anxiety, stress, suffering, the feeling of loneliness, painful effects of failure and loss
- Provides: calm during periods of stress, quiet sleep.
- Helps: Children overcome fear and go faster; to overcoming fear and inhibitions
- Eliminate bad luck
- Health: Strong curative role.
- Beneficial for bone marrow, stomach, kidney, spleen, liver, colon. Good for allergies or infertility, insomnia, a tonic effect for the eye, X-ray protective effect (X-rays)
- Agate in shades of red and blue, or white colors, striped
- Unleash the hidden talents
- Provides: emotional comfort, creativity, security, progress
- Relieve: frustrations and repressed feelings
- Reduces: stress and depression, the effects of failure and anxiety
- Helps in: artistic expression, in decision making, concentration, understanding of previous lives and karma, adapting to new environments, straightening small children’s behavioural disorders
- HEALTH: Beneficial for removing body toxins, fertility, sexual stimulation
- Clinging in shades of blue and purple, placed in parallel stripes
- Stimulates spiritual opening, communication and expression,
- Provides: peace, harmony, unity, hope, grace, a speed of certain situations, calm, comfort, purification, relaxation, divine inspiration, optimism, joy, spontaneity, and promptness. time to perform a task)
- Reduces: stress, stubbornness, bad habits Helps: In the case of public communications (on stage, in front of the public or in direct contact with the public)
- Health: Beneficial in case of headaches, tension, anger, infection, inflammation, fever, stress, arthritis, bone fractures, beneficial for thyroid, nerves, pancreas, eyes, digestion, bones, nails, digestion, blood vessels
- Strong protective role.
- Increase your attention It brings hope, progress, enthusiasm, positive thinking after depression
- Health Effects: Beneficial in the case of eye problems
- Increases: the vitality of the body
- Eliminate: fear It brings out the best in humans
- Helps: in self-expression
- Recommended for: the shy
- Black Agate – brings courage and success to competitions.
- Black and White Agate – protect against dangers.
- Brown Agate – is a wealthy talisman.
- Green Agate – is a health talisman.
- Red Agate – brings courage, peace, longevity, power, protection
Be the first to hear about the latest news & online exclusives.
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.