Unity – Mind, Body & Soul eBook
Meditations are not all equally created. For all time, a tangible on the verge guide for peak meditation experiences. Key reflections and simple exercises, proven to activate heightened spiritual experiences.
BOOK OF UNITY
– Find Your Higher Balance –
Meditations are not all equally created.
For all time, finally a tangible on the verge guide for peak meditation experiences.
Key reflections and simple exercises, proven to activate heightened spiritual experiences.
– Even if you’ve never meditated before –
Meditation brings wisdom; lack of mediation leaves ignorance. Know well what leads you forward and what holds you back, and choose the path that leads to wisdom. – Buddha
We are all in the quest for inner balance and happiness, and one of the most effective ways that many teachers speak that we can use is meditation.
The practice of meditation and contemplation (vigilant self- observation) seems to be the first contact for many of us, a passive process.
We are so accustomed to the alert rhythm and daily focus on results that it seems absurd to stop for even a few minutes just to breathe and do nothing. We have the impression that we are productive only by embracing the verb “to do” and keep away from the verb “to be”.
– Meditation is a process of lightening up, of trusting the basic goodness of what we have and who we are, and of realizing that any wisdom that exists, exists in what we already have.
We can lead our life so as to become more awake to who we are and what we’re doing rather than trying to improve or change or get rid of who we are or what we’re doing. The key is to wake up, to become more alert, more inquisitive and curious about ourselves. – Pema Chodron
– A step towards the silence of the mind is a step that goes in the best direction.
Experience is the missing link to real results in meditation, but for the average meditator experiences are random at best and non-existent at worst.
This eBook is not all of the endless scientifically proven life benefits of meditation. If you are here, then you probably already know that meditation is vital to personal and spiritual evolution.
Meditation Benefits Include –
– Reduces Stress
– Speeds the Healing Process of the Body
– Increases Neuroplasticity and Cognitive Function
– Provides Good Physical Condition
– Provides Greater Adabtability
– Promotes Better Sleep
– Increases Immune Function
– Decreases Pain Sensitivity
– Increases Positive Emotion
– Decreases Depression
– Decreases Anxiety
In other words, meditation is the single most important thing that you can do to live a life of wonder, happiness, and profound meaning.
You can read this one simple ebook that condenses everything that’s been learned about meditation, higher consciousness and enlightenment. Just the raw vital information you need to directly experience your own enlightenment cycle.
- Tune your conscious into the frequency of the universe and set ablaze the burning fire of your spirit.
- Learn to explore your own innate, but dormant, higher senses.
- Surprisingly simple meditation sequences for multi-dimentional experiences.
- Reveal the divine spark within your heart and stoke the flames of your soul.
- Learn to recognize and “listen” to your spiritual instinct.
- Learn to unlock the full potential of your mind and leverage it to attain the lost powers of the ancient mystics.
- Learn to open your heart and receive the courage to trust your destiny and activate your enlightenment cycle.
– You’ll not going to magically become enlightened just by reading this ebook. You Won’t! That’s not how it works.
As much as we know from experience that the answers you’re looking for are within You. But the process to elevate your higher balance is contained within the pages of this ebook…
Read it and if its content vibrates with you and think it can help, take advantage of it and elevate yourself !
There is no other single habit that will do more for you than meditation.